Most people think that fall is the worst time to start a project because of the Holidays, but it isn’t! Here are 5 reasons why fall is the best time to start your project.
- Take into consideration of planning. Whether you’re remodeling your bathroom or building from the ground up, there are many things to design and choose – layout, fixtures, flooring, paint, etc. If these are all chosen before the start of the project it goes much smoother.
- Because of the Holidays, you tend to have fewer working days. Although we at Sport Nobles Construction take days off for holidays with our families as well, we are still working the day before Thanksgiving, the day before Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. Take this time to meet with our professionals about your project.
- Once all of your planning is done, we have ample time to build you an estimate. Most estimates are tweaked a few times. Our estimates are good for 30 calendar days, so if we give it to you December 15th, it is good until January 14th. Just in time for after the holidays.
- You won’t feel rushed or pressured into making a decision about starting your project. We know you have to discuss with your spouse and make sure all bases are covered, but what is better than a cozy fire and left over Thanksgiving dinner to discuss with?
- Once all of the above is settled, it is time for signing the contract and permitting. The time for permitting depends on your project and/or county.